Simple things to Personalise your wig
When you first open your new wig, Shake it out! This loosens the fibres giving it more natural movement
- Use the heat from your hands to devolumize and sculpt your style. Rub your hands together and hold where you want so full
- Use your heat from your hands to also lay the hairs around the hairline flat- hold around the perimeter of the wig
- With the permatease in the part area Dig and lift gently to mess up the part so it looks more realistic
- Consider Dark Rooted wigs as they look more natural
- Use accessories just like your own hair. _ wearing pins, clips or headbands
- Know when to say goodbye to your wig – wigs will look dry and frizzled. The movement of the hair is decreasing and the fibre is stiff and has no movement. You can steam , to try to extend but sometimes its time to say goodbye.
- Be confident because when you are confident you will look great in your wig.
Do you have any other tips you would like to share? Have a look at the video below. This a great video with some more tips.